About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Basketball wives season 3 :: Jennifer inspired makeup look

Today i did the next look for my basketball wives makeup series. I did jennifer look whicj to me looked like a neutral eye, and i tryed my best and this is my spin on it. To be honest i freakin love it ♥ and i hope yall do to =)



WHAT I USED FOR THIS LOOK ::




Primer- rubykisses eyelid primer




Lid color- beige from wet n wild vanity palette


Crease- dark brown from wet n wild vanity palette


Outter v - E.l.f black e/s


NYX black pencil eyeliner


E.l.f black liquid liner


Lashes- salon perfect #21


Foundation- blackradiance mineral foundation lighter 8203


Cheeks- GDC berried cran mineral blush


Lips- 3230 prismatic color illusions lipgloss


and black radiance liquid lip color succient plum




click here to see tutorial ♥ ::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0R2K8Ixsac


3 comments:

  1. You are very taleted and my inspiratin nesha :) I wanna be somthinq lyke yu wen I qet a lil bit older :) p.s -naturrallystar cutie or armari haze on fb :)

    ReplyDelete