About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthday Girl first B-day ♥

October 28, 2010 6ilbs 1oz 9:22 pm a beautiful baby girl name Lyric De'Shay-Marie was born. And boy did she change my life.. BUT for the better :) ... so of course a year later brings us here to her very first birthday. I hope yall enjoy some of the moments i capture, the important moments i capture with my heart ♥

I wanted her theme to be elmo since thats her favorite cartoon at the moment.. But my bakery place didnt have any kute elmo cakes, so we went with my favorite and my stinks second favorite HELLOKITTY ♥


Lyric and my baby sister/ her auntie Niah.. on our way to go shoe shopinng



Yes yall know i had to do her nails for the first time lol



Like the new shoes?



she did look at her new shoes dance lol



idk y lyric was lookin at the lady all crazy but i thought it was funny



my baby picking out some toys


Day One of gifts.. i didnt have enough room for the rest of the items she got


Day Two at chucki E cheese

of course i had to let her dig into her cake.. and boy was that a mess i had to clean up smh lol

and here ↓ i have a few of her cloths she got, that yall may have seen in my big haul video















both tops are from h&m



walmart cupcake shirt & h&m sweater



Both dresses from H&M




2 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing your baby's 1st birthday, it looks like she had a great time and she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you for always supporting my posts

    ReplyDelete