About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beyonce Inspired Makeup Look

I did a inspired look by the picture of beyonce. Its a very neutral eye with a pink lip. I tyred my best to recreate it beein that we our both two different skin tone and different eyeshapes. But still i hope yall like it.
Eyes
hard candy primer
Nyx chestnut concealer
Elf champagne
Sally Hansen beige e/s
Elf raspberry e/s
Love&beuty natural palette
Sally Hansen baked e/s #388122
Elf black liquid liner on top lash line
NYC white pencil & Nyx milk jumbo pencil in the waterline
Salon perfect lashes #55




Face
Maybelline fit me foundation #355
Black radiance mineral #8203
Lumiere deep warn veena velvet under eye highlight
Haute luxxor coralista blush

Lips
Covergirl divine lipstick

Click Here to see the Tutorial on this look :

No comments:

Post a Comment