About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

My Red Lipsticks Collection

 
 Maybellines - On Fire red Lipstick
 


Maybellines - Neon Red Lipstick
 

 Wet n Wild- #910D Lipstick
 


Wet n Wild- #965 Cherry Picking Lipstick
(This Lipstick looks like it can be more pink then red, idk I thought it was more red in person but I guess I was wrong lol)
 

 Wet n Wild- #911D Stoplight Red Lipstick

 Wet n Wild- #906D Lipstick
(This haves a little bit of pinkness in it, But hey I believe it can be both) 

 Bh Cosmetics- Berry Bite Lipstick


NYX - #516A Chic Red Lipstick


GDC- Blaze Lipstick



1 comment:

  1. great colors, i definitely need to check them out soon :)

    ReplyDelete