About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Brandy it all belongs to me


what i used for this look:
EyES-
Rubykisses primer
NYX Chestnut concealer
Love&beauty smokey palette
My coastal scent hot pot neutral palette (creative by me)
NYX black pencil eyeliner (bottom lash line)
Elf liquid black liner (on top lash line)
Salon perfect lashes #110
FaCE-
Maybellines fit me liquid foundation #355
Black Radiance mineral foundation
CHeEKS- Jordana redwood blush, and Black Radiance warm berry baked blush
LIpS-
NYX fushica lipliner
Cover girl Divine lipstick
                                             Follow me on twitter @Makeupby_Nesha

 Click here to see live tutorial on this look :
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crKTnfERA10

No comments:

Post a Comment