About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I ♥ Glitter!!


What i used for this look:
Eyes:
NYX hd base
Hot pot #burnt umbet
Hot pot # deep eggplant
Hot pot# Chamois nude
Hot pot # Puce
hot pot# flesh tone
Wet n wild lust palette
wet n wild vanity palette
Wet n wild idol eye distress eyeliner
Beauty treats gold glitter eyeliner
Haute luxxor Give me gold glitter
Elf black liquid liner
Face:
Maybellines fit me liquid foundation #335
black radiance mineral foundation
Cheeks- wet n wild blushes in Heather silk and Pearlscent pink
Lips:
haute luxxor primer
haute luxxor coral e/s
NYX prune lip liner pencil
ELF liquid lipstick rashberry

Check out my tutorial for this look ♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-GWr7SzCGc

No comments:

Post a Comment