About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2016

4 week weight loss challenge Come and join me













Example paper from my last weight loss challenge 


Week one goals:
My goals for this week is to do 30mins of some sort of cardio and then include 15 to 20mins of weight training.
Food goal I will like to stay under 1200 calories Each day.


 Day one :: April 18
 breakfast| 2 boiled eggs and for my snack one apple
Snack| fugi apple
Lunch| 2 slices of pizza (I know not good)
Snack| maple glazed donut ( my cheat day for the week)
Dinner| chicken bites and ground turkey  with tomatoes onions and bell peppers with a side of wheat pasta
Exercises| 
Chess press 3sets of 25; 5lbs
Bicep Curls 3sets of 25; 5lbs
Elliptical 17mins
Fitbit steps| 14,752




Day two
Breakfast|  to boil eggs
Snack| Fuji apple
Lunch|  Popeyes 2 piece Chicken special with a biscuit and a side order of red beans and rice
Snack |  protein snack with almonds turkey breast bites
Dinner|  ground turkey with bell peppers onions and tomatoes with brown rice
Exercises| 💪
Zumba 20mins
Bridges 3 sets of 25
Outter thigh • 3sets of 25; 40lbs
Leg press• 3 sets of 25; 75lbs
Fitbit steps | 14,087

Day three
Breakfast| Maple low sugar oatmeal with  toast


No comments:

Post a Comment