About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

30 Day But and abs Challenge :: Day Two

So Its day two. And im getting a little better. Working out is still hard for me. But like I said yesterday, its going to take me a least a week to get back into motion. So day 2 butt workout was good, day 2 abs..... umm s&*t F%ck was it hard. I couldn't make it all the way threw, but I did honestly try my hardest. But my legs were in so much pain due to yesterday butt workouts, which I can say is a good thing. So lets see how tomorrow will turn out.
 

Meal One. Egg Omelet with , onions, spinach, bell pepper, and salsa with wheat toast with a cup of Orange juice.

 Meal two : (Snack) salary sticks with ranch

 

 Meal three : Last night left overs

Broccoli, oven chicken breast, and pasta

 

 Meal four : (Snack) String chesse

 
 
Meal Five: (sorry no picture) But I had left overs from the family dinner. which was Beef Enchilada, beans and Spanish rice.
Water = 5 cups
 

My workout Guide I did for the day ::

Butt Workout Cardio 1: Bootcamp | 30 DAY BUTT LIFT  
Ab Cardio Workout 1: Amrap | 30 DAY 6 PACK ABS
 
other workouts:
15 Sit ups
20 Crunches
Gym workouts:
Upper body workout class 20mins

No comments:

Post a Comment