About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

30 day butt and abs challenge | Day 4

ok day  of  course and it was my rest day for my workout so I also decided to make it my rest day for eating Extra healthy, meaning I didn't eat that much healthy healthy stuff but I did try my best to have The enjoyment of other food that wasn't on the healthy side as in treating myself to some lovely McDonalds. So I don't have any pictures of any of the food that I ate today but I do have everything down at the bottom of all the food I did eat and like I said today was my rest day so I didn't do any workout woohoo. Lol

Meal one ::
a bowl of fruit loopS cereal with milk
Meal two :: (snack) string cheese
Meal three :: homemade chicken fried rice and broccoli
meal four : spinach strawberries and peaches smoothies with orange juice
Meal fIve :: Mc Donald 10 chicken nugget meal with medium fries
Meal six :: homemade chicken fried rice and broccoli
Water = 1cup

No comments:

Post a Comment