About Me

My photo
JUST A GIRL WH0 IS CRAZY AB0UT THE W0RLD 0F BEAUTY..MAKE-UP FASHI0N NAILS IS MY ADDICTION U FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL LIKE MY BLOG

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

30 Day Butt and Abs challenge | Day 11

Hey loves. OMG I can't believe I'm at day number 11.
So with that being said I rewarded myself today for making it the last 10 days lol. So I had me a special lunch and a desert as you will see down below . Plus I was super excited to see this morning that I lost 2lbs since I started. Hey now

MEAL ONE:  strawberry peach it spinach orange juice smoothie
MEAL TWO:  LAYS BARBECUE BAKED CHIPS
MEAL THREE : Dairy Queen burger and fries
MEAL FOUR: Dairy cream cookie dough ice cream (I only ate half of it though not all of it) PLUS IT WAS A SMALL ONE
MEAL FIVE:
 BONELESS CHICKEN, SHRIMP with onions and bell peppers AND BROCCOLI

4 CUPS OF WATER

MY WORKOUTS I DID:
 8 Push ups
8 Triceps extension with 5lbs
15 BICEP curls with 5lbs
15 Sec punches with 5lbs
2 sets of 15 reps outward abductors
2 sets of 15 reps hammer curls
2 sets of 15 reps triceps kickbacks
24 bicep burners
ABS:
20 sit ups
8 crunches
8 leg raises
12s planks
2 sets of 20 frog leg
2 Sets of 20 side crunches
Cardio 30 sec each:
Jumping Jack's, mountain climbers, jump rope, skaters, leg raise crunches,  squat jumps

Here's a update on my weight
 I lost 2lbs since day 1

           and lost a inch in my waist since day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment